Solar Dual Cam
The dual camera kit with solar is designed to be used for surveillance where power is not available.
Designed to run autonomously, this unit can run for up to four days with no sun.
The unit can be used in many different scenarios.
- Unattended Depots
- Construction Sites
- Rural Lifestyle Blocks
System High Lights
- 100% self-powered with internal cellular router
- Two x 4 MP 2.8mm AI Smart Motion Detection CCTV camera. 64GB of built-in storage each
- 30m Infrared Night time vision
- Watermarking of images with date, time and location
- Configurable schedule for enabling/disabling the alarm on each camera
- Live site CCTV Access
- Alert images are uploaded to our AI Cloud Service
- 80Amp Hour LiFEPO4 Safe Lithium Battery with Smart BMS
- 150-watt solar panel
- ABS UV stabilized cabinet – designed to be robust
- Brackets designed for quick mounting.
- Future-proofed for Battery Monitoring
AI Cloud Storage
- 8GB Cloud Storage
- Smart Phone and Desktop access to images
- Notifications filtered by AI. This means almost zero false alarms
- Share your camera images with family and friends
Considerable effort was taken to ensure that these systems have the safest, yet lightest and highest capacity batteries for their size. The batteries used are the CALB CAM series Aluminium Shielded cells.
These inherently safe cells have passed the following tests
- Over Charge and Discharge Test
- Short Circuit Tests
- Nail Penetration test
- Crushing Test
- Drop Test
The organizations below have certified CALB products for their safety and capacity under many operational circumstances.
Considering that the systems can be located where these is potentially flammable material present, using these batteries it the obvious choice.
These cells are married to a programmable Battery Management System, which is capable of completely disconnecting the load or charge circuit if any parameters are exceeded.
This unit is available for purchase or lease.
If choosing the purchase option, the unit must be subscribed to our monitoring service, which also includes:
- 2 or 10 GB of data per month
- 8 GB Cloud storage with unlimited access (upgradeable)
- Ongoing remote configuration assistance.