This PTZ (Point Tilt Zoom) Camera is designed to provide the ultimate in remote surveillance.
These cameras serves a dual purpose.
During daytime hours, imagine not having to leave your office to check up on a job in progress! At night it doubles as a sentry, keeping an eye out while you sleep.
Designed to run autonomously, this unit can run for up to four days with no sun.
The unit can be used in the following locations
- Unattended Depots
- Construction Sites
- Rural Lifestyle Blocks
- and any other location.
With PTZ cameras they often come with an optical zoom lens. This means that there is no loss of quality in the picture when zooming in. For example, the images below are taken with a 42X Zoom PTZ. Shown below are a couple of images from one of our installations. The distance from the camera to the housing development is 6 kilometers away. It is also possible to make out license plates at approximately 500m.
System High Lights
- 100% self-powered with internal cellular router
- One x 4 MP 25x Optical Zoom Camera with Smart Tracking
- 128 GB SD Card for recorded Video and Images
- 30m Infrared Night time vision
- Watermarking of images with date, time and location
- Live site CCTV Access (if required, uses separate app)
- Alert images are uploaded to our AI Cloud Service
- 80Amp Hour LiFEPO4 Safe Lithium Battery with Smart BMS
- 150-watt solar panel
- ABS UV stabilized cabinet – designed to be robust
- Pole and surface mount included.
AI Cloud Storage
- 4GB Cloud Storage
- Smart Phone and Desktop access to images
- Notifications filtered by AI. This means almost zero false alarms
- Share your camera images with family, work colleagues or a monitoring company
Considerable effort was taken to ensure that these systems have the safest, yet lightest and highest capacity batteries for their size. The batteries used are the CALB CAM series Aluminium Shielded cells.
These inherently safe cells have passed the following tests
- Over Charge and Discharge Test
- Short Circuit Tests
- Nail Penetration test
- Crushing Test
- Drop Test
The organizations below have certified CALB products for their safety and capacity under many operational circumstances.
Considering that the systems can be located where there is potentially flammable material present, using these batteries it the obvious choice.
These cells are married to a programmable Battery Management System, which is capable of completely disconnecting the load or charge circuit if any parameters are exceeded.
This unit is available for lease or purchase
If choosing the purchase option, the unit must be subscribed to our monitoring service, which also includes:
- 2 or 10 GB of data per month
- 4 GB Cloud storage with unlimited access (upgradeable)
- Ongoing remote configuration assistance.